You can easily backup your website files and database with a single click.
Please note: All backups are conveniently zipped and downloaded to your desktop computer.
Backup Your Website And Database As Follows:
2. Once logged in click the ‘Backup / Restore’ icon.
3. Click the ‘Create Full Backup’ button.
If you have a database or databases that needs to be backed up continue with the next step. (if you have a WordPress or other content management website you will have a database that needs to be backed up along with your website files)
4. Once again in your maXpanel control panel click the ‘Backup / Restore’ button.
5. Click ‘the databases page’ link to go to the databases page where you manage/backup your databases.
6. Click the ‘Backup’ button to download the database for your website. (please note there may be multiple databases depending on how many you have created. Be sure to select the correct one)
You’re all done!