redhippo Help Centre
How do I add a new add-on domain to my cPanel account
In this Article
- Login to cPanel
- Add your new Add-on Domain in cPanel
Here’s how to add a new Add-on Domain in cPanel:
- Login to cPanel from either:
- The Red Hippo Client Area (no password needed) or
- Directly by visiting cpanel.your-domain.com (replacing “your-domain.com” with your actual domain name). You’ll need your cPanel username and password ready. You can find this on the “New Account Info” email sent when your hosting account was initially ordered.
- Find the “Domains” section in cPanel and click “Addon Domains“.
- In the “New Domain Name” box enter your new domain name and click “Add Domain”.
- If you want to enable an FTP account for this domain/website you can select the checkbox for that option.
And that’s it, you are done adding a new add-on domain to your cPanel account. You can also watch the short video below to see how it’s done.